Our foundation is comprised of integrity and innovations.
We want to make your on-the-water experience like no other, so we continually develop trend-setting, clever designs that bring a modern, sophisticated edge to your boat. Improved efficiency and performance. Elevated comfort and safety. All creating a heightened status. Notable industry-first Innovations over the years include:
- Reverse shoebox hull/deck design
Scout pioneered the first reverse-shoebox hull/deck design, which increases overall hull strength and prevents water from penetrating through the hull/deck joint in rough conditions. The eradication of all wood in the manufacturing process is also a Scout trademark, as it produces rot-free composite stringers and transoms.
- Introduction of the industry’s first Hybrid model, as noted on Good Morning America
Scout Boats are the highest performing and most fuel efficient boats on the water. Period. Their gas-saving hulls (like the NuV3 and Air Assist hulls) are coupled with state-of-the-art outboard engine advancements. These ultra-efficient designs allow them to create the most technologically-advanced models that offer the best strength-to-weight ratio of any boat in its class. And all Scouts offer piece of mind with 10 year limited hull and 3 year limited stem-to-stern warranties
- Performance…Efficiency…& Style
We continually design and produce the highest performing and most fuel efficient boats on the water. Period. Our extremely efficient hulls (NuV3, Air Assist & Scout Stepped Hull Technology), coupled with state-of-the-art outboard engine advancements, have been repeatedly tested and proven to save you as much as double-digit percentages when it comes to fuel efficiency. This equates to big savings at the fuel dock. Furthermore, our ultra-efficient designs allow us to create the most technologically-advanced models that offer the best strength-to-weight ratio of any boats in their class.
- NuV3 hull design: ‘Convex’ design comprised of variable degree angles in the hull, offering immense fuel efficiency and the softest, driest ride in its class…all while maximizing
- Air Assist hull design: Creates static stability; adds additional longitudinal buoyancy which enhances static floatation; decreases time to plane; and vastly improves overall handling characteristics with the added benefit of increased fuel economy.
- Scout Stepped Hull Technology: Reduces the hull’s wetted surface, creating a faster, dryer and better performing boat requiring less horsepower and increased fuel savings.
- Strata-Mount Engine Mounting System
The “Scout Strata-Mount” is an advanced engine mounting system on select models. It’s comprised of a factory-molded bracket which allows for the two main longitudinal grid stringers to pass through the transom and be directly integrated into the engine mount. This allows for the natural stresses of the engine to be spread out over the entire hull, increasing strength, durability and performance.
- Patented T-Top/Glass Enclosure
Scout has been first to market with its revolutionary T-top/glass enclosure, which was awarded a U.S. Design Patent. Scout redesigned the old style T-top/glass enclosure for a cleaner, more modern look, as well as incorporated tempered glass. The result is a more stylish, more user-friendly design that increases visibility, which in turn is also safer.
- Integrated Electronics
From seamless helm touch screens to hand-held key fobs, our engineering team has embarked on a mission to modernize the boating experience for our customers. Bring the boat alive with the push of a button. Control systems with the touch of a finger. It’s all about creating the much needed shift from analog to digital in the marine industry, and we are leading the charge.
- Patented Electronically-Actuated Articulating Rocket Launcher
Another Scout first. With the touch of a button, you can electronically raise or lower the hardtop mounted rocket launchers. When the Sure Shade retractable awning is engaged, the rocket launchers will also engage electronically Having the rocket launchers articulate not only provides an added unique feature to the boat, but also helps with ease of loading/unloading rods.
- Patent-Pending Electronically-Actuated Convertible Hideaway Entertainment Station / Mezzanine Seat
First of its kind. Push a button and the aft-facing mezzanine seat and foot rest fold up to reveal an entertainment/bait prep station complete with hidden sink, cutting board, grill, tackle drawer and storage. Incredible space-saving, unique design that completely transforms the utility of your boat in mere seconds.
- Reverse shoebox hull/deck design